Get free shipping on orders over $300+ (restrictions apply).

Canadian Firearms Safety Courses

Contact our Firearms Safety Instructor

To buy a firearm or ammunition in Canada, you must have a Possession and Acquisition License (P.A.L.).

Nick's Sports Shop is proud to announce that we are now offering CFSC, CRFSC, and Hunter Safety courses to the public. Firearms sporting and hunting is a long-standing and deeply-rooted Canadian tradition, and we encourage Safe and Responsible Firearms ownership for all target sports and hunting enthusiasts.

The first step to getting a P.A.L. requires you to pass the CFSC and/or CRFSC by a CFO Designated Instructor. Our instructor is designated by the Chief Firearms Office of Ontario to teach the CFSC - Canadian Firearms Safety Course (for non-restricted firearms, such as rifles and shotguns), CRSFC - Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (for handguns and other restricted firearms.), and the Hunter Safety Course.

For information and bookings, please contact our instructor via the e-mail link provided below. If we don't get back to you within the 48 hours send us another e-mail.