Original SWAT Chase Low
Original SWAT Chase Low
- Full grain leather / 1200 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with Poron® performance cushioning pads
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Stitched toe and heel for durability and increased service life
- Board-lasted strobe construction for athletic running shoe comfort
- Chase outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber with siping, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
Is your size out of stock? We’ll order it for you! Call or e-mail for details.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Original SWAT Chase Low is a performance shoe ready to tackle any challenge. Made to the same rigid manufacturing standards as the Chase series of boots, the Chase Low features many of the same design elements as the Chase series of boots, including the famous non slip, oil resistant Chase outsole.
The Original SWAT Chase Low features a custom thermoplastic heel counter, toe box, a heel flex notch, a removable custom fit EVA insole, a perforated PU collar and also a nylon and leather upper that ensures the Chase Low remains durable, breathable, and comfortable no matter how long you may need to wear them on the job. The Chase Low features an airport friendly nylon shank that provides lightweight support and fatigue control. The eyelets are made from durable, rust proof brass alloy. The Chase Low features AEGIS Antimicrobial protective moisture wicking lining, alongside a foam padded collar and tongue for both maximum protection and breathability. Much like the boots, the Chase Low comes standard with a custom molded EVA Phylon Midsole for lightweight comfort, and cradled support, allowing you to stand as long as you may need to while still remaining comfortable. Lastly, the Chase Low comes together with the classic Chase outsole that is both oil resistant, and anti slip.
The Chase Low is designed to perform regardless if it’s the pressures of a line cook during dinner rush or simply as a daily uniform shoe, this shoe only stops working when you decide it’s time to call it a day.
|Dimensions||34 × 21 × 12 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.