New production USGI type ammunition cans, originally designed to store 200 rounds of 7.52x51mm NATO ammunition. Much safer than used ammo boxes, as these have no rust, dust, or military chemicals inside. The rugged, waterproof construction is perfect for storing and transporting tools, devices, and hardware that you wouldn’t want getting bumped around inside a regular tool bag. Can also used to store video games, DVDs, jewelry, and valuables. Or you could just use it for storing ammo.
Alternative use: make a statement with the manliest lunchbox of them all! Make sure to wash it first, so your lunch doesn’t smell like paint and rubber.
- Perfect for storing tools
- Durable metal construction
- Rubber gasket in lid for watertight and airtight seal
- Side-hinged top
- Folding handle built-in
- Recessed handle space at bottom make them stackable
- Made to rugged military specifications
- Use it to add piece of military decor to any room
- Weight: 4.2-pounds
- Dimensions: 10-7/8-inches long x 3-7/8-inches wide x 7-inches high
3 in stock