Sellier and Bellot has been producing cartridge ammunition since 1825. Today Sellier and Bellot produces ammunition using high quality components which are the choice of hunters, competitive shooters, law enforcement agencies and military forces around the world. This ammunition is non-corrosive, Boxer primed, and loaded in re-loadable brass cases.
Soft point bullets feature a soft lead exposed nose that create controlled expansion and a mushrooming effect.
- Ammo Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Projectile Weight: 158 Grain / 10.2 g
- Projectile Type: Soft Point
- Ammo Casing: Brass
- Primer Type: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 1253 FPS / 382 m/s
- Muzzle Energy: 759 J/ 560 ft-lbs
1 in stock