Sellier and Bellot has been producing cartridge ammunition since 1825. Today Sellier and Bellot produces ammunition using high quality components which are the choice of hunters, competitive shooters, law enforcement agencies and military forces around the world. This ammunition is non-corrosive, Boxer primed, and loaded in re-loadable brass cases.
FMJ ammo is perfect for range training, target practice, and military/LEO applications where wounding potential from fragmentation must be kept at a minimum.
- Ammo Caliber: .38 Special
- Projectile Weight: 158 Grain / 10.2 g
- Projectile Type: Full Metal Jacket
- Ammo Casing: Brass
- Primer Type: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 889 FPS / 271 m/s
- Muzzle Energy: 376 J / 277 ft-lbs
1 in stock