Sellier and Bellot has been producing cartridge ammunition since 1825. Today Sellier and Bellot produces ammunition using high quality components which are the choice of hunters, competitive shooters, law enforcement agencies and military forces around the world. This ammunition is non-corrosive, Boxer primed, and loaded in re-loadable brass cases.
LFN ammo is design to flatten against hard surfaces instead of fragmenting, while still providing ample energy transfer and controlled deformation. It is also ideal for paper target shooting, as the flat noses punch very clean holes.
- Ammo Caliber: .38 Special
- Projectile Weight: 158 Grain / 10.2 g
- Projectile Type: Lead Flat Nose
- Ammo Casing: Brass
- Primer Type: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 800 FPS / 244 m/s
- Muzzle Energy: 305 J / 225 ft-lbs
2 in stock