Since 1961, Aguila Ammunitions has been dedicated to developing and manufacturing self-defense, recreational, hunting, law enforcement, and military ammunition. As one of the largest Rimfire manufacturers in the world, Aguila offer a wide array of ammo engineered for reliability and performance. And it all starts with a careful and extensive process of sourcing raw materials. Bottom line: Only choice materials enter the factory, so only choice products leave it. Guaranteed. Aguila Ammunition is manufactured in Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico, by Industrias Tecnos, S.A. de C.V.
FMJ ammo is perfect for range training, target practice, and military/LEO applications where wounding potential from fragmentation must be kept at a minimum.
- Ammo Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Projectile Weight: 147 Grain / 9.7 g
- Projectile Type: Full Metal Jacket
- Ammo Casing: Annealed Brass
- Primer Type: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 2750 FPS / 838 m/s
- Muzzle Energy: 3415 J / 2519 ft-lbs
1 in stock