Barnaul Ammunition has a rich history dating back to the 19th century, its origins stemming from Saint Petersburg where one of Russia’s first imperially-mandated cartridge plants was founded. After narrowly avoiding obliteration in both World Wars, the plant relocated to the city of Barnaul in the vast steppes of Southern Russia. Backed by centuries of manufacturing experience and battlefield testing, Barnaul offers a broad range of affordable and rugged ammunition for sporting, hunting, and personal protection.
FMJBT ammo is perfect for long-range training, target practice, and military applications where long-distance ballistic stability is necessary and wounding potential from fragmentation must be kept at a minimum.
- Ammo Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Projectile Weight: 145 Grain / 9.4 g
- Projectile Type: Full Metal Jacket Boat-Tail
- Ammo Casing: Lacquered Steel
- Primer Type: Berdan
- Muzzle Velocity: 2756 FPS / 840 m/s
- Muzzle Energy: 3319 J / 2448 ft-lbs
Out of stock