Sellier and Bellot has been producing cartridge ammunition since 1825. Today Sellier and Bellot produces ammunition using high quality components which are the choice of hunters, competitive shooters, law enforcement agencies and military forces around the world. This ammunition is non-corrosive, Boxer primed, and loaded in re-loadable brass cases.
SP ammo features a soft lead exposed nose that create a controlled expansion and a mushrooming effect, transferring all of its energy into the target, causing a larger wound channel, and limiting penetration depth – thus making the round ideal for hunting.
- Ammo Caliber: .270 Winchester
- Projectile Weight: 130 Grain / 8.4 g
- Projectile Type: Soft Point
- Ammo Casing: Brass
- Primer Type: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 2625 FPS / 800 m/s
- Muzzle Energy: 3113 J / 2296 ft-lbs
1 in stock