Sellier and Bellot has been producing cartridge ammunition since 1825. Today Sellier and Bellot produces ammunition using high quality components which are the choice of hunters, competitive shooters, law enforcement agencies and military forces around the world. This ammunition is non-corrosive, Boxer primed, and loaded in re-loadable brass cases.
LRN ammo is design to flatten against hard surfaces instead of fragmenting, while still providing ample energy transfer and controlled deformation.
- Ammo Caliber: .22 Winchester Magnum Rifle
- Projectile Weight: 45 Grain / 2.9 g
- Projectile Type: Lead Round Nose
- Ammo Casing: Brass
- Primer Type: Rim
- Muzzle Velocity: 1558 FPS / 475 m/s
- Muzzle Energy: 329 J / 243 ft-lbs
2 in stock