The North 49 Survival Firestarter is a simple tool for firestarting in all but the most inclement weather conditions. All the components are molded into a two-piece, high-visibility orange plastic casing which is easy to identify and store. Comes with a small lanyard which secures the two halves together. Simply position the flint and strike until the sparks ignite the tinder material. Perfect for camping, hiking, and cottage applications, as well as vehicle and personal emergency kits.
- Simple, compact, and lightweight design
- High-visibility orange case protects flint rod and sparker blade
- Flint rod produces strong, high-temperature sparks
- Lanyard for hanging onto other gear
- Easily ignites all natural and synthetic tinders
- Not affected by water, usable when damp or wet
10 in stock