At a Glance:
Rothco’s Polyester Paracord is a versatile and practical survival tool that makes for an essential part of your tactical pack or Bug Out Bag.
- Type III Multifunctional Parachute Cord has a tensile strength of 550lb – ideal for tying gear together, making a shelter or a trap
- The core of the Paracord includes seven strands of smaller rope that can be removed and used as fishing line, sewing yarn, foot laces, and other functions that require finer sized cord
- Multi-Purpose utility cord is great for making bracelets, key-chains and other accessories so you can bring along the survival paracord wherever you go, for whenever you need it
- Measuring approximately 5/32” in diameter
- A must-have addition to your bug-out bag, rucksack, vehicle kit, camping kit, and other survival gear