The Shadow Strategic Bear Pack is a professional patrol backpack. Fully adjustable shoulder straps allow the user to snuggly fit the pack to their size & can be adjusted to fit over summer and winter layers, load bearing systems and/or body armor. The straps and belt system adjust quick fit/quick buckles & fasteners which is helpful in unexpected expected emergency situations. The main compartment of this rucksack can be accessed via the top or bottom. The exterior heavily features MOLLE/PALS webbing along with a hook & loop panel for attaching IDs, unit identification markings, or day time markers/night time IR reflectors. The exterior also includes closed loops to attach climbing ropes, carabiners, & other climbing accessories.
The Bear Pack includes seven adjustable straps which can be used for mounting sleeping mats, sleeping bags, tents, ice axes, camping equipment, entrenching tools, etcetera.
Features & Specifications
- 600D Ballistic nylon construction
- Water & tear resistant material
- Nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Highly adjustable strap system
- D-Rings & nylon loops integrated into pack
- MOLLE/PALS webbing system
- Integrated compartment cover system with draw-string
- Foam padding on back for extra comfort
- Main compartment accessible via top or bottom
- Includes 2 removable MOLLE pouches
- Internal seams taped and finished
- All Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or x/cross stitched
Please be aware; this pack does not include and is not compatible with steel/polymer frames available on the market.
If you’d like photos of the color/item you’d like to purchase just send us an e-mail.