The Tac Performance gloves provides superior levels of comfort and performance. Thermoplastic rubber is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common injuries and skin abrasions. The index finger of the glove was designed for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance. -Requirements Group
- Strong with a good grip
- The mixture of nylon, polyurethane and neoprene make these gloves extremely elastic and flexible
- Non-slip with a good grip on the palm of the hand
- Elastic neoprene cuff with flexible cuff edge made of Lycra.
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable inserts between the fingers
- Breathable and elasticated Spandex back
- Comfortable side slit, quick to put on and take off
Palm: 51% Nylon, 46% Polyurethane, 3% Aramid
Back: 88% Polyamide, 7 % Elastic, 5% Polyester
If you’d like photos of the color/item you’d like to purchase just send us an e-mail.