Rothco MOLLE Plate Carrier
Rothco MOLLE Plate Carrier
Rugged yet lightweight, Rothco’s Plate Carrier Vest is MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) compatible and designed to offer ballistic protection with four plate armor pocket inserts (armor plates not included). -Rothco
- Internal Plate Pockets in the Front and Back Include Internal Loop Fields and Are Designed to Fit Your Soft or Hard Plate Armor (armor not included)
- Detachable Hook and Loop Cummerbund and Quick Release Buckle Straps
- Side Plate Armor Pockets Located on the Cummerbund (armor not included)
- MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) Webbing
- Equipped With Loop Fields to Attach Patches, Branch Tape, or Other Hook Accessories
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps Include Hook Fields on the Underside and Quick Release Buckles for Rapid Removal
- Heavyweight Material Construction Provides Durability Without Sacrificing Mobility
- Breathable Padded Mesh Interior for a Comfortable Fit
- Emergency Drag Handle on the Back
Materials: 600D Polyester
Size: Adult, Adjustable
- Front: 13 5/8 inches x 11 1/8 inches x 1 inch
- Back: 12 inches x 11 1/8 inches x 1 inch
- Sides: Up to 6 inches x 7 Inches
- Additional information
Rugged yet lightweight, Rothco’s Plate Carrier Vest is MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) compatible and designed to offer ballistic protection with four plate armor pocket inserts (armor plates not included). The internal plate pockets in the front and back of the tactical vest include internal loop fields and can fit most soft and hard plate armor. For side protection, the detachable Cummerbund comes with side plate armor pockets that can fit plates up to 6” X 7”. Covered by rows of MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) compatible webbing, the military tactical vest is fully customizable and can fit most pouches, holsters, and other modular gear. The upper MOLLE webbing on the front and back of the plate carrier vest is covered with loop fields to attach patches, brand tape, and other hooked back accessories. For quick and easy removal, the modular plate carrier vest’s adjustable padded shoulder straps include quick-release buckles. Additional features include an emergency drag handle on the back and a padded mesh interior for a comfortable fit and feel.
A snippet from wikipedia on the MOLLE system:
“MOLLE is an acronym for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment. It is used to define the current generation of load-bearing equipment and backpacks used by a number of NATO armed forces, especially the British Army and the United States Army.
The system’s modularity is derived from the use of Pouch Attachment Ladder System (PALS) webbing equipment as rows of heavy-duty nylon stitched onto the vest to allow for the attachment of various compatible pouches and accessories. This method of attachment has become a de facto standard for modular tactical gear, replacing the All-purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment (ALICE) system used in the earliest modular vest systems (which is still in use with many police forces).”
The Rothco Plate Carrier Vest serves as a great entry level option for airsofters, as well as those who going on trips who want to have their equipment in places of easy access.
|Dimensions||50 × 38 × 14 cm|